Trackers & Items
The central hub of activity for a build, a Tracker is home to an Item List. Individual users can customise their view, select pertinent programme Stages, and filter to relevant components.
Items contains most data within QRonos. Unobtrusively integrating with existing systems and processes, Item Attributes are either imported from your existing data sources or managed within QRonos. These Attributes drive the reporting and metric functionality central to the actionable insights QRonos provides.
For any given Item, a user with appropriate permissions can:
- Update mastered Attributes
- View system hosted Attributes
- Assign Actions
- Create Comments
- Define the Stages applicable to the Item
QRonos divides a defined end-to-end process into Stages that each Item must pass though prior to release.
Stages can be edited by users with sufficient permissions, with whole-Stage and Item level parameters including:
- Lead times for completion
- Deadlines for completion
- Responsibilities – either a single user or a Team can be assigned
- Committed completion
- The committed completion of the stage
- The data source for the Stage, if external
Teams & Actions
QRonos users are grouped into Teams, determining access to Trackers and Attributes within Items.
Open design or meeting Actions can be captured at an Item level, helping the project manager or engineer understand where blockages might arise.
Actions can be viewed across the whole Tracker, providing a single source of a user’s or programme’s open tasks.
Live reports from the database, showing the health of a project:
- RAG by Stage – a 100 percent stack column chart indicating Red, Amber or Green status for the Items in that Stage." %}
- RAG by Attribute – a bar chart indicating Red, Amber or Green status for Items by Attribute.
- Glidepath – cumulative line chart indicating ‘actual’, ‘planned’ and ‘required by’ completion date over time.
Pertinent, targeted and timely Reports that drive decisions, not merely inform. All reports can be exported as a CSV file.
- Late Items – identifies the late Items within a Stage. Filterable, with the option to show or hide completed but late Items.
- Missing Data – shows all Items with RAGU status ‘U’ (unknown); either missing lead times, or blank Attributes
- Stage Report – for a given Stage, identifies Items that are ‘upcoming’ pending completion from the previous Stage, ‘in stage’ awaiting completion, and ‘completed’.
- Import Delta – lists Items added and deleted compared to the previous Import. Can show progression over time, and either new or saved filters can be applied.
Usable and accessible, QRonos can be integrated to your existing workflows. Imports can be via CSV uploads, SQL connections or directly within the tool.
Determine dependencies between Items and cross- Item actions. Users can create parallel workstreams, accelerating progress and facilitating more defined processes.
Metrics comparing resource against capacity allow project managers and engineers to better manage utilisation within and between their Teams. A limit can be set on active Items within a Stage within a given period.